New Boiler Installations Across
London, Essex & Kent
- Gas Safe Engineers
- 10 Year Warranty On New Boilers
- LPG, Gas & Electric
Fast & Safe Installs
We can install your new boiler and radiators as quickly as the next working day. Call us today for a quote.
Price Includes Installs
There are No hidden costs and we’ll even remove your old central heating for free of cost. Its a BPS Promise.
Our reviews speak for themselves. A trusted local London Plumbing and heating service at affordable cost.
A Central heating system from BPS includes:
- An A-rated Worcester Bosch boiler, guaranteed to be 94% efficient
- A new meter, pipework and as many radiators you need
- A professional installation from a Gas Safe registered engineer, with free removal of your old central heating
- A free system flush of your boiler to maximise efficiency
- Up to a 10-year manufacturer’s guarantee to protect your boiler
- The option to buy a smart thermostat to control your heating from your phone
How does central heating work?
- The boiler uses gas to heat up water.
- An electric pump in the boiler pushes the heated water around your radiators and to your hot water tank, if you have one.
- As the water flows through the central heating radiators, it gives off some of its heat to warm up your rooms.
- The heated water also flows to your taps and showers when you switch them on.
- A thermostat monitors the temperature and switches the gas-powered wet system off when it’s hot enough.
Very pleased with the service, responded to query
within the hour, turned up on time very
Julie Belton – Customer
How much is installation of a new central heating system?
The heating system installation depends on how many central heating radiators are needed to heat your house, as well as the type and size of central heating boiler and whether or not you want to move this. For example a similar system to your old central heating replacement will cost less than replacing your central heating, moving your boiler and adding five more radiators. This is because the cost of this will include additional piping to move the central heating boiler and add new radiators to it.
To get an accurate cost of installing your central heating or if you aren’t sure on what you need, book a survey and our expert team of engineers will be around to help find the best central heating system for your home.
Area We Cover
BPS plumbing & Heating in Essex provides boiler installations, boiler repairs, power flushing, heating repairs, leaks repair service boiler system conversions and many more plumbing services in following areas. We are not however limited to these area as we can travel even further to meet any plumbing and heating demands you may have.
Booking your Heating installation is as easy as
Find a service from a wide variety that we offer
Choose an expert engineer and the date of your choice.
Book your plumbing or heating installation or repair service.
Talk to our team of experts. With years of experience within the industry and deep knowledge of their service,
we are able to help you with all your plumbing and heating needs.
Get in touch either by using the phone number below or by using the contact form to request a call-back.
Just leave your name, phone number, email address and a time that would suit you
and one of our team will be in touch.